Is There a Problem with my Septic System?
February 28, 2014
Is there a funny smell in the backyard? Does the master bedroom toilet gurgle when flushed? There are several signs you may notice at home that indicate there is a problem with your septic tank. Depending on the severity of the issue, a simple septic repair may be in order. In the worst case scenario, you’ll need a new septic tank. Call Superior Septic Services for septic service in Snohomish, WA.
Classic signs that there may be a problem include:
• squashy soil over the septic tank or in the drainfield
• dents in the earth over the septic tank or in drainfield
• soggy spots in the yard
• patches of greener grass in the yard
• sewage smells in the house or outside
• sewage back up in toilets
• bubbling sounds in the plumbing
• toilets and sinks drain very slowly
• bacteria is discovered in your well water
If you observe any of these issues, contact Superior Septic Services to discuss the problem with one of our technicians. We have experience in all areas of the septic system. We can pump your septic tank, make a septic repair or replace your unit or drainfield. You can be assured that we will do what is necessary in a safe, affordable and timely manner to ensure that you don’t have to worry about your septic tank for a long time to come.
Call Superior Septic Service at 425-905-2485 to speak to us about your septic service in Snohomish, WA or schedule your service appointment.